Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you BULLITTers know how much money it would cost to have all the factory imperfections put back on your BULLITT in 20 or 30 years if the car was restored back to Concours show car condition?
I'm not having a thing fixed on my BULLITT.Like the dashboard being off center or the exhaust tips.
This is the way it rolled of the assembly line. Thats OK with me. BUT i do think the scratches etc.. Should be fixed.

I like my cars to be original...LOL

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Bone Stock and it will stay that way. I do
have alot of protective mods that are removable. The only protective mod that is
not reversable was placing clear adhesive
protective film (3M) over the paper labels
underneath front and rear bumpers as well as
left front rocker label. Accidentally scrubed
right one off since I was not aware it was
there.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Yea, been trying to figure out if I should have the odometer fixed. As it shows some strange numbers/letters. Notice the "H" on it at 49.H miles. Does not show the 3, 4 or 9.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Do you think I should have left the window broke so the rain would get in the car,or the brakes broke so I could hit a car,or leave the tail lights leaking so it would be rusted in 30 yrs,or the front end out of line so I would go through tires every 5,000 miles,or

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
donwil,
Weird I could not find anything like that in the shop manual. Nothing even close, perhaps I am in the wrong place. Have you tried disconnecting the battery and letting it set a few minutes to reset the brain?

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-04 20:10, bullitt0399 wrote:
Do you think I should have left the window broke so the rain would get in the car,or the brakes broke so I could hit a car,or leave the tail lights leaking so it would be rusted in 30 yrs,or the front end out of line so I would go through tires every 5,000 miles,or

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
No any idiot would have these problems fixed,as i'm sure you did.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I was just pokeing fun.I did get all of those repaired and had no other problems besides the paint.Everything else is just like it came out of the box and will stay that way. :-B

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt0399 on 2001-12-05 07:11 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts