Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the call today that I’ve been waiting for – my Bullitt No. 2526 came in. I hustled down to Falmouth Ford, in Falmouth, Ma and there she was! I went over it with a fine toothcomb looking for flaws, defects, dents etc. and everything looked perfect inside and out. Then I took her for a little drive – wahooo! Now I know what you all mean about “The grin.” From ear to ear, my friends! What a sweet machine. They are installing a LoJack tomorrow and I’ll pick it up on Thursday. I can hardly wait. Now here is the best part. I paid a net price of $24,870. After a $1,000. Rebate. The car came with the Mach 460 sound system, which I hadn’t ordered and they through it in for nada! If anyone is waiting for a black Bullitt, one came on with my DHG and is available for a net after rebate of $24,870. My sales rep. Is Kevin Shaw and he is THE BEST!! If you are interested in the black one, call Kevin and tell him that Lindsay referred you. Also, I’d like to thank everyone who has posted on this board for all of the information and insights on this great car, especially thanks to the moderators. If anyone knows any Bullitt owners in the Boston or Cape Cod area of Mass., please let me know. Lindsay, Bullitt No. 2526

·
Registered
610 Posts
Be careful with that grin, You'll stretch the computor screen and the ions won't go anymore! :smile:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Is that spinich between that tooth?? :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
congrats again Lindsay!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
We are in Falmouth and Westford MA with DHG #2437, with Mass tags "BULITT". We understand that the Black Bullitt from Falmouth Ford will stay in Falmouth and will be modified.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You my friend are a lucky dog. I have a vin and a build date for my anticipated DHG Bullitt, but the waiting is driving me slightly up the wall. I am forced to continue driving my '88 IROC Z 5 speed which is difficult under the best of circumstances. You fellow members of BULLITTCLUB are giving me the strength to continue, and I thank you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NYstockboy, hang in there. You're gonna love it! It's worth the wait.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the encouraging words Bullit. When its summertime, my thoughts naturally turn to thoughts female and automotive. Well, I am not trading my lovely wife in for a new model but I am looking forward to that DHG monster replacing my IROC Z. Will get back to you guys when my wait is over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts