1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
nice looking car(s) good luck with your project.

·
Registered
56 Posts
great looking cars! never say fr500s on a bullitt.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have the original rims, I am going to put them on the 67. I think it will look good. It is amazing how many offers I have had on the 67 just sitting in the garage. lol I really want to get the car primed out, and start driving it some, but I have so many things I want to do that it gets put on the back burner a lot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just spent over a grand on body work and still have more to go....I could only imagine how much it would cost to fill those....it will just have to keep the fins. lol
I still need front fenders, a hood, and a deck lid. Thats another 750 bucks. I still wont be done.....lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Nice Bullit, and nice project too. It'll look sweet once it's done. Please keep us posted on the build with more photos as you progress.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Keep us updated on the 1967, i've been wanting to do a tribute of my own but still haven't got the car, had a 68 last year which I sold and got a Charger which I have since got rid of, I won't be doing a resto on one though just a general tidy up

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I will post more of the 67 soon. I finally have the front fenders. I hope to put them on Sunday. Getting closer to getting it on the street. I had a guy the other day stop at the house when the garage door was open and try to buy it off me. I was like not for sale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts