Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pics in awhile so I thought I would post a couple I took after I got back to the track. Nothing special just a set of old centerline autodrags. I bought them used and all 4 were in pretty bad shape. I took some polishing compound and steel wool to them and they came out with a nice "brushed Al" look.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Very cool.

You did a heck of a job cleaning them up.

Love the "Brushed Aluminum" look!

:py2:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice pics! It looks mean with those wheels, nice job cleaning them up.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MustangMarkus said:
What size is the rear tire? 26" ?
Yep, 275-50-15 MT Drag radial. I really wish I would have went with the 15x10 rim and ET streets. My crappy launching, 5-speed, stiff suspension, and the DRs don't mix real well. On the plus side, I was really pleased how well everything worked on the street. I was a little worried, especially with the tires in front, but everything drove just fine.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would love to, I just don't know if I can get away that weekend. I will see what I can do though.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Axemanj3 said:
what... are you in jail? this is america man, we jump in our gas guzzlers and drive anywhere anytime to buy anything! aint it great! :D
Actually, my car is still at modular depot getting some suspension work done. I was hoping to have it back in time, but it isn't going to be ready. :(

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
looks mean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts