Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll be there :smile:
not sure if i am driven #398 up there or not, i'll probally bum a ride from a friend.

i'll be sure to stop and look at your car, i'll even bring my digital camera for some pics. well have to try and meet up there some time/where.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
well have to try and meet up there some time/where.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditto- Gimme a time and I'll show up...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well guys, I will be there all day Saturday and Sunday. Just look me up!

If we want to pick a specific time to meet, let me know that and we can convene at the "Bullitt" display!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I don't know what time I'll be there- but look for a dopey guy wearing the StangNet "Legends" Teeshirt with a bright eyed nephew.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i will be wearing a white 27th annual Mid American Shelly show tshirt that has a nice pretty Bullitt on it with a navy blue colored mustang hat (tri bar with running hourse).

i dont what time i am goint to leave in the moring to get there but i think i should be there about noon, i will kinda hang out at the bullitt stand for a while

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey guys,
i'llbe there too.probably saturday in the afternoon /early evening sometime...lets see if we can get together... if sundays better let me know thats fine with me. would be nice tohave allour bullits just outside near the entrance/ drive thru.. email me and we can co-ordinate
mark

·
Registered
57 Posts
well i am comen to the show from austin, so i am only going to be there saturday. as i said before, i'll try and hang around Bob Bullitt stand around 12noon for a while, i'll be take some pic of the two cars together.

i will have my digital camera with me so if any one want any pics of there car i'll be more than happy to take them and email them to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts