·
Registered
199 Posts
I love the narrative. :lol:
"WOO HOO HOO HOO OH YA"

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice one! I could almost smell the burning rubber...

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
That was fabulous!! I need to get a camera one of these days! :smile:

·
Registered
394 Posts
MI_BULLITT,

I like how you refer to the car as your "work Bullitt". I wish I had a work BULLITT. Do oyu get to write-off tires if it's a work Bullitt?

BTW- nice job of keeping the fishtail under control!

Eric

·
Premium Member
8,775 Posts
I had the dubious honor of following MI_Bullitt's burnout with a feeble attempt of my own. Didn't want to push it with less than 750 miles, plus my bullitt is not a "work" bullitt. :wink:

·
Registered
112 Posts
anyone can pop a clutch , when i did my burn out it sucked do you use the e brake or feather the clutch out and then lay in the peddle and the foot brake

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replies. Yes it was a blast. I was going to do a 360 with the burnout, but what you cannot see are a couple nice cars to the right of my car blocking the intersection.

I revved it up to 4K, dropped the clutch, and then pressed firmly on the brake and gas at the same time = tire wear!

·
Registered
172 Posts
You had to use the brake? I nailed mine one time only while dumping the clutch and had instant tire smoke all of the way from 2nd gear and then let off....didnt want too really abuse the tires!

·
Registered
50 Posts
MI your my hero, I've watched this 10 times I'm still laughing. If you need to take up a collection for the tires, count me in. Great stuff!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts