Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
hmmmmm......clean, clean, and clean, but wait, yeah, clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful, clean, shiny, clean, love the front shot, clean, awesome, clean, Best DHG at the 2009 Nats and oh, yeah......clean.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Dido what Frankenstang said. I wish I could get my car that clean. You need to share the secrets of it. I won't tell anyone else.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Let me know what y'all think!!
Well John,

I think You had a Very Shiny, Glassy Fabulous 2001 Bullitt at the 2009 Bullitt Nationals !!!!!!

And a Great Personality to go with the Bullitt Mustang :)

Glad I got to meet You in Person ..........

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
You car looked great at Myrtle last year and looks even better this year.

Congrats on all the hard work.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Please submit some of those for the 2010 calendar.

He even let some of us BullittChicks push the police buttons. EVERYONE at the show stopped and looked.

·
Banned
978 Posts
Looks like a winner, John.

That's pretty cool that you received a MCA 1st Place Award as well as the Bullitt Nats Best '01 DHG Award.

Rock on.

:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap:

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
wow!!!! missed that!!! congrats John on the MCA award....certainly well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
John: I want my car to look like your car!! Unbelievable!!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Shiney As A Rookie's Badge!

John, I am in AWE! That is truly a beautifully detailed Bullitt. Extraordinary! Congratulations on well-deserved awards.

Be Safe!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats on the win........Bullitt looks awesome..........................

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you Thank you Thank you!:smile: :smile: :smile: and I'm really glad I got to spend some quality time with y'all (ESPECIALLY Gail and the Bullitt Ladies):lol::wink:

I guess I owe a BIG THANK YOU to "No Rain Rick" and his SPOTLESS Bullitt!!! I read his post (15k miles, never in the rain) and I knew I better get my A$$ in gear. Saturday was the CLEANEST my car has ever been and it was mostly because of how clean Rick's car was.

That was a GREAT weekend and I had so much freakin fun:clap: :clap: :clap: Any of you that are reading this that has never been to a Bullitt Nationals event, you really should consider making it happen. It's really cool how such a large group of people from all over this wonderful Nation (and Canada):wink: come together to celebrate a vehicle that was inspired by a super cool chase scene... Awesome.. Just awesome...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Very nice ride, and awesome job getting it there. Congrats as well on the award.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
grn1639 said:
Thank you Thank you Thank you!:smile: :smile: :smile: and I'm really glad I got to spend some quality time with y'all (ESPECIALLY Gail and the Bullitt Ladies):lol::wink:

I guess I owe a BIG THANK YOU to "No Rain Rick" and his SPOTLESS Bullitt!!! I read his post (15k miles, never in the rain) and I knew I better get my A$$ in gear. Saturday was the CLEANEST my car has ever been and it was mostly because of how clean Rick's car was.

That was a GREAT weekend and I had so much freakin fun:clap: :clap: :clap: Any of you that are reading this that has never been to a Bullitt Nationals event, you really should consider making it happen. It's really cool how such a large group of people from all over this wonderful Nation (and Canada):wink: come together to celebrate a vehicle that was inspired by a super cool chase scene... Awesome.. Just awesome...
Ditto John! When I saw your car, I knew I would have to get busy cleaning places I never cleaned before! Your car was awsome!

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Hey Guys,
I saw it live and in person and it is definitely one sweet 01 Bullitt.

Maybe a little fuzzy .... but one sweet 01 Bullitt. (Hmmmm ... I guess the fuzz reference shows my age.)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts