Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,687 Posts
:D Whatever it takes to be safe and get the job done. Does not matter what it looks like.
This too will pass. Just be safe everybody.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
WOW, so sexy. The latest style. Seems everyone is wearing this look these days.

Everyone stay safe. Hopefully, we can will to the end of this soon.

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Good on her! I like the news that the USA's industrial might is gearing up...producing gowns, masks, and all sorts of needed medical gear.

God bless our medical people...they are indeed soldiers gearing up to fight an invisible enemy..

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"People are the weapon." Nikki gets so mad when she sees people not social distancing as it puts people like her in the medical field at risk and everyone else. She is putting her life in danger to help others and the people that aren't doing their part to social distance just really upsets her. God bless her and all others that put themselves in harm's way.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,171 Posts
My goodness, Vicki. Nikki is a regular, well... KUTIE! :wink2:

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Vicki, Perhaps send your daughter this? Should lift her spirits...a Vet in our local vet's home.

An Oregon veteran who celebrated his 104th birthday Wednesday could be one of the oldest people in the world to survive the new coronavirus.

William Lapschies, among the first Oregonians known to have the disease, has been declared free of the virus, said daughter Carolee Brown.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Jim, and I will, Paul. :) I remember when Nikki had dates and the first question I would ask was, "What kind of car does he drive?" She would get disgusted and say, "What does it matter Mom!" :lol: She was not and is not interestd in cars like I always have been.

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Seems a generational thing Vicki. Neither our daughter or her hubby give a damn about cars, actually thinking of them as they think of any other appliance. That's why my only collectable car was shipped off to Istanbul...to an enthusiast friend.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts