Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, once upon a time, when I had like 1000 miles on my car, I raced a 99 TA. Beat it, beat it, beat it! Modded with pipes, mufflers, and intake. I'm cool. :smile:
Tonight, I raced a Z, the very first time racing one. It has a BIG K&N, chip, and some mild stuff done to it. Now if I could get better traction, maybe it could've done better. But a race is a race and I didn't let off until about 130 but by then, it was like racing black sunshine all over again. He got my by four cars by 130. Damn. :smile:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
the nissan 300 Z is really a super car. with twin turbos producing over 300hp they're really hard to beat.
but heck, i'd still give it a shot!! :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
My dad has a 91 Twin Turbo 300ZX. Stock they come with 300hp and are about 3500 lbs. His has exhaust, K&N, chips and bigger injectors (i think). I haven't had the car to myself (pops knows better), but he's driven the $hit out of it and "flies" is an understatement. If you were only down by 3-4 car lengths at 130, don't feel bad. The Twin Turbo 300ZX is no joke.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gosh. I'm sorry for the confusion... Now I look really stupid. I raced a Z-28 and got beat. I know, I'm not as good as you guys are... :sad:

Sorry about the confusion again....

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, the Z28 is a big piece of junk. I"m just sorry I couldn't manhandle the damn thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts