Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HRP was cool. Nice track, nice air, the things that make drag racing so fun. Great people, an F-body sandbagging and spewing its tranny internals. A Cobra with a burned motor after he tried to launch. Nice fire by the way. All makes for a great day.

Yeah right.

My best run was 14.36. Though it was instant green, I was cutting .6 and .7 lights. My goal to reach 13s as stock as possible is severely hindered. I think I need some lessons from JB.

I did meet another bullitthead. I told him about the site. He might show up one day.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Pretty good for the first time out. Much better than mine. What were your 60', 1/8 and trap speeds like?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 60fts ranged from 2.2 to 2.6. My best 60ft. was a 2.20. Real close to the 2.1 mark. I had been runnin a good 9.4 before the yesterday. My best 8th was 9.35 @ 77.43

14.366 @ 98.42

·
Registered
393 Posts
that ain't bad at all LOS. Just need to get that 60ft down in the 2.0-2.1 range and you'll bust some 13.X runs.

I'll probably be out there this Sunday. Haven't been in 4 weeks. The weather is suppose to be cool this weekend (-;

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MY HERO!!! Dude, I won't be going back up to HRP for another 2-3 weeks. But whenever you go again, I wanna join up. I want to see you bust some 13.5 runs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts