Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2008 Bullitt Mustang Black #0254
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, picked up my first Bullitt last night, 85k miles on her, appears to be mostly stock with minor appearance mods. First thing on the list is a bath! Next is a radar detector 馃槄. Will be further checking out discussions to get ideas of goodies to add. The plan is to stay streetable but fun. Looking forward to hearing from y鈥檃ll!

Attachments

Administrator
Enjoy the Bullitt! Stock or modified, they are fun cars!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to IMBOC and being a Bullitthead. Beware the mod bug. Have a long term plan for mods, based on how you drive your BULLITT. There is the law of unintended consequences of vehicle modification. Reach out here for for advice. There is a wealth of knowledge that will respond.
馃馃徏馃馃徏馃馃徏 Thanks for the advice! There鈥檚 definitely a ton of info on here! Definitely looking forward to making it my own.

Registered
Thanks man! Do you have any recommendations on a tuner/programmer? I鈥檝e been looking at Bama, SCT and Diablosport.
This is my second tuner and company and all is well now with SCTX4 and Brenspeed.
Had SCT before but the tuning folks were not that sharp IMHO

Registered
RE: Tunes- save your efforts and just go to STEEDA. I've NEVER had an issue w/any of their tunes. You'll thank me for it.

Matter of fact, as soon as my new tuner arrives, I'll be placing an order w/STEEDA for a new set of tunes.
Lee

Administrator
Thanks man! Do you have any recommendations on a tuner/programmer? I鈥檝e been looking at Bama, SCT and Diablosport.
Another vote for Steeda, at least based on reputation and people I know who had good experiences with them (see above comments).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys! I鈥檝e been looking at Steeda鈥檚 tuners and will most likely go that route. Greatly appreciate the advice! I鈥檝e also been looking thru the discussions on here, lots of awesome worm holes to go down 馃槄

Premium Member
WELCOME ABOARD! GLAD to have ya! Come out to Boise for the Labor Day Weekend BULLITT Nats!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WELCOME ABOARD! GLAD to have ya! Come out to Boise for the Labor Day Weekend BULLITT Nats!
Bullitt-brother, if I wasn鈥檛 so far away I absolutely would! Although Labor Day is far enough away a trip wouldn鈥檛 be too hard to plan! It鈥檇 definitely be awesome to get together with everybody!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts