Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wonder if this qualifies as a modification or an addition? I was looking for a cell phone hands free solution since my Bullitt did not come with that as an option. Then I stumbled across this hands free kit at my local WalMart.

The color is metallic trim with black and it very closely matches the Bullitt interior. I can use the unit's built-in speaker or the ear headset for private conversations. Thought I'd share this for anyone else looking for a bluetooth hands free solution that closely matches the Bullitt interior...

http://www.scosche.com/products/sfID1/217/sfID2/219/productID/530

Don't order it direct until you check your local WalMart where it's selling for about $39, less than half the direct order price of $89.

Works great too!

Reactions: JrzyBullitt

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I'd rather pay more for a product than visit wally world.. ww is the devil..

The Motorola unit looks cool, but I thought FOMOCO had a kit for our cars?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Madpoodle said:
I'd rather pay more for a product than visit wally world.. ww is the devil..

The Motorola unit looks cool, but I thought FOMOCO had a kit for our cars?
WW = The devil. Hmmmm. Not so much. But they really are NOT your friend, that is for sure. Just a big money grubbing corp.

FoMoCo have a kit? :lol: Not so much there either...:rolleyes: :wink:

·
Registered
417 Posts
The Ford kit for the 08 is called Mobile-Ease. I used to have one installed in my old 05. I ended up selling it because it did not much like my old Palm Treo PDA phone! :mad:

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I have the Mobile-Ease in my Bullitt. Was in the car when I bought it. It connects with my MOTOROLA Razr phone with no problem so I am happy with it. But then again, I am easy to please. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JrzyBullitt said:
How loud is the built-in speaker?
If I have the windows rolled down and traveling at more than 15 or 20 MPH, they're not as loud as I'd like.

·
Registered
119 Posts
JackDW - 852 said:
I have the Mobile-Ease in my Bullitt. Was in the car when I bought it. It connects with my MOTOROLA Razr phone with no problem so I am happy with it. But then again, I am easy to please. :)

The Mobile-Ease works with my hacked Iphone as well.

·
Registered
664 Posts
bullitt4428 said:
If I have the windows rolled down and traveling at more than 15 or 20 MPH, they're not as loud as I'd like.
Bought it! Put it in the car last night & mine is very loud. The issue with mine is that the earpiece is sensitive to how it's placed in the dock otherwise the mic doesn't work & the other person can't hear me. It was just a simple matter of paying attention to how I seat it in the dock.

The best thing about it is that it mounts in our power outlet that's dead-center in the dash! Works great and thanks for bringing this product to my attention!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JrzyBullitt said:
Bought it! Put it in the car last night & mine is very loud. The issue with mine is that the earpiece is sensitive to how it's placed in the dock otherwise the mic doesn't work & the other person can't hear me. It was just a simple matter of paying attention to how I seat it in the dock.

The best thing about it is that it mounts in our power outlet that's dead-center in the dash! Works great and thanks for bringing this product to my attention!
I discovered the same issue regarding placement of the earpiece into the dock. But I got the hang of it now. As for mine not being as loud as I'd like, it could be that I'm now paying for all those years of listening to loud heavy metal rock music. Heck, it's made loud to be played loud!:lol:

Isn't it cool how it matches the brushed aluminum dash? It looks like it was designed for the Bullitt interior.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JrzyBullitt said:

I discovered the same issue regarding placement of the earpiece into the dock. But I got the hang of it now. As for mine not being as loud as I'd like, it could be that I'm now paying for all those years of listening to loud heavy metal rock music. Heck, rock is made loud to be played loud!:lol:

Isn't it cool how it matches the brushed aluminum dash? It looks like it was designed for the Bullitt interior.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts