Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, It's my first new car, first Ford and this is my first post to the forum. I've been reading the messages here for awhile to get a feel for the group. The info is great and has been very helpful - for instance I found my build sheet, learned about mods, stereo facts, tire pressures, free gifts...:smile: and much more. So thanks to all for the great tips.
Besides their cars it seems like Bullitt owners have other things in common as well. Intelligence, wit, wisdom, good looks...it's amazing!
Two weeks ago I e-mailed Dennis (a regular here) and asked if I could check out his new mods. He invited me over to his work and we compared cars. Not only did we take turns driving both Bullitts he also took me for a ride in his helicopter! It was a real thrill and he is an excellent pilot. Thanks again Dennis! Well, thats it for now. I do have a few questions, comments and Bullitt stories to share but it's going to take a few posts to get them all out. Oh, and thanks to the WebMaster and moderators for making all of this possible. Cheers!

·
Registered
821 Posts
HI and welcome!! Congrats on your Bullitt as well!!!

:smile:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

Aaron

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#0685 on 2001-10-19 01:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
543 Posts
JohnHenry, intelligence, wit, wisdom, good looks...yup...that would be me.

Welcome to the family!

John

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm still pretty new here myself. I've found this to be a pretty friendly site.

Welcome!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome,
You're going to love it here. The people on this forum are the best.
Nathan

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to the club, John, you're gonna love it here! :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome to the FUN club. There are members here that have owned everything from Porsches to Vettes to trucks to beaters and we all agree that Nothing comes close to the uniqueness and joy of owning a Bullitt.

By the way, what's your color?

·
Registered
153 Posts
WELCOME, I know that you will like it here. Hey, my daughter lives in Tucson. I haven't been out there lately though. My kid says the city has grown quite large these days. BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi John...WELCOME!!! One thing...I WISH it was my helicopter. I jes' fly 'em...my hair would go gray overnight if I had to make the payments :wink: !
Also, John, be sure to skip down to "Western" regional forum and enter in under Arizona Bullitts. Ann and I will be walking around at CASA at Kino tomorrow...maybe we'll see ya there.

JPMeade...I've only been in Tucson four years and it's growing rapidly. I saw an old Dirt Harry movie a while ago..."The Gauntlet" and downtown Phoenix in 1973 looks like Tucson today. I hope that doesn't portend of things to come in the next 25 years!

·
Registered
225 Posts
John Henry was a steel driving man, but now he's driving a Bullitt. Welcome JohnHenry.:grin:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-20 05:18, twoponys wrote:
John Henry was a steel driving man, but now he's driving a Bullitt. Welcome JohnHenry.:grin:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ha! that's good! I was born with a bow-tie in my hand but now there's a blue oval too! It seems I have a lot in common with 'From The Other Side'. The other vehicles in my stable are: "95 Silverado (Mrs. John Henry's ride), "74 Blazer, "72 Monte Carlo, "71 Vega, and a "55 Chevy. A bow-tie for every occasion but they've all been collecting dust since the Bullitt. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Glad you've finally seen the light, won't take much Bullitt driving to see your blood turn Ford blue!

Again, welcome to the site. I've found the atmosphere to be very warm and friendly, the moderators keep the trolls out, and the number of users is small enough that you can keep up with all the latest but broad enough to provide lots of experience. If you find yourself needing some serious technical assistance you can check out www.corral.net where you'll find people who have done it all... including some of Ford's Mustang engineers. For Bullitt specific info there is just nothing that comes close to this site. I know I'll be hanging around for a while!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hi All

I just wanted to agree...I feel really welcome here, and the responses and replies have all been very polite and friendly. Thanks everyone for your time and efforts. This is a truly great site.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts