Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone should i mod my 08 bullitt?
What are some pros and cons?
I cant make up my mind....

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
pros...if you keep the car for a while do what you want...
cons...if you plan to sell in 2 years keep it stock

·
Registered
543 Posts
Pros: Mod the f*cking thing. There's an aftermarket for a reason.

Cons: Someone somewhere won't like something you did to it. Which is where you say "awww that's too bad! "

·
Registered
930 Posts
Right - it's your car...do whatever you like, but be prepared to defend your choices if you choose to share them.
Most people on here tend to go for subtle mods like increasing the power a little, improving the suspension and maybe adding fogs or rear-quarter louvres...
If you decide to go Jap-Style, be prepared for howls of indignant protest...lol

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I wouldn't mod it, much. I own an 01 and think they got it right the first time out of the big box in Dearborn. Some people don't/didn't and modded it. Oh well!

The 08, if I owned one would get a couple of things, like strut tower caps, and lower center grill. That's about all though.

It's your car. If you want to mod it, it is your car. Go ahead! Mod away!

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
All that and welcome to IMBOC!:smile: :dhg01:

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Welcome! I'm old school regarding cars, etc. but the bottom line it's your BULLITT...enjoy it!! There is tremondous respect within the IMBOC community for fellow members views and opinions.
Denny (HOOFPWR)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.