Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three weeks ago I purchaed my very first vehical which happens to be a Bullitt. I was orginally going to purchase a Mustang GT 2001 model but to my surprise I could not find one that I liked. A GT, black, standard transmition. They only thing they had were bullitt's, which I really really like but I did not think I could afford. Because sales were very horable at this location ( Prestige Ford ) they knocked off several thousand dollars, basically to make it the same price as a GT. Plus they had 8 Bullitt's at this location and they needed to sell them soon before the 2002 model come on the lot. So I purchased it. There is not a day goes by that I do not enjoy driving my first new car. Mod's will diffinatly be coming soon. :smile:

anumis

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome anumis! congrats on your Bullitt

·
Registered
451 Posts
I think I'd have wrecked the Bullitt by now if it had been my first car! :smile: Congrats on your purchase!

Joe

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes Green Pony, they had a lot of Bullitt's all in the back area. I am not sure if they had those sold or not.

This is not my first vehical just my first vehical I could purchase because I just graduated college and now have money for a change.

anumis

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot ..

thanks guys

anumis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts