Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my girls, SGRPLUM and PINKIE
Joyce

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-16 15:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wait a minute Joyce !
You say that you and hubby have 2 boys and and 2 girl pony cars. Are these little cherubs chaperoned at night. Are they all in the same Garage....hmmmmm. Joyce, I hope you discipline them as needed !

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are naughty little ponies, and yes they do reproduce! Sometimes I hear funny noises in the garage, hurry and turn on the light but there they sit looking all innocent, except for the blush on PINKIE. We did have to warn KAOS to be nice to the newest sibling Frank. Sgrplum is still hissing at him.

Hehehe!

Joyce

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-01 21:45, Epperstang wrote:
They are naughty little ponies, and yes they do reproduce! Sometimes I hear funny noises in the garage, hurry and turn on the light but there they sit looking all innocent, except for the blush on PINKIE. We did have to warn KAOS to be nice to the newest sibling Frank. Sgrplum is still hissing at him.

Hehehe!

Joyce
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Better be careful. You might end up finding a unwanted new Ford Focus sitting there one morning.

Practice safe motoring. :wink:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I guess that would be better than finding a Pinto, or Maverick.......

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-01 22:49, Dillo Dave wrote:
I guess that would be better than finding a Pinto, or Maverick.......

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreed. BTW: that wasn't a Focus slam for anyone who might feel the need to be defensive. :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts