Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of bittersweet, though. I sent this magazine pictures for it's "Readers Rides" section, then put the Lemans up for sale on Craigslist. I still don't have sellers remorse, but I do now have a great keepsake!

Here's the cover of the mag...

...and the page it's on.

I submitted pictures of the B as well, but they only will feature one of your cars a year, oh well.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice.............When you want someone to see your old car, you can just pull out the magazine and show them....

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
BigBullitt said:
..I still don't have sellers remorse, but I do now have a great keepsake!
A win win situation!

That's pretty cool, David.

I remember seeing your Lemans when we hooked up in San Antonio, TX...a cool ride indeed.

:smile:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cochese said:
A win win situation!

That's pretty cool, David.

I remember seeing your Lemans when we hooked up in San Antonio, TX...a cool ride indeed.

:smile:
I was actually going to pick you up in the Lemans that day, but it was dirty, and the B gets better gas mileage, since we cruised around a little.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Green Bullitt said:
VERY cool!!!

My Terminator was just in the Reader's Roundup section in the Aug edition of Modified Mustangs & Fords...

Makes you feel proud doesn't it? Hey, and your car's right above my Cougar (I wish!) I saw one of those Cobras on my way in this morning, I'm not sure what year exactly it was, but it looked just like yours. If there's one other car that can affect me the way the B does, it's a black Cobra!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts