Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My "Lisa" just went to the paint shop for some serious paint correction. I will post photos when done.
Had peeling and corrosion on hood so they will do both front fenders and hood. Had fading on LH door upper and as long as they were going there I decided to have them fix two poorly fixed bondo areas on LR fender.
Remember this was a salvage title with 73,000 miles.
We shall se how it goes. The body shop owner has beautiful 66 convertible TOTALLY restored to show quality.
Thanks , Mike

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
post up the pics when you get her back!!!!

Reactions: Bullitt5989

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will do that.
Thanks , Mike
Here are the latest pics. They painted the hood , both front fenders, LH door and did some minor body work on the top of the LH rear fender arch and painted as well. When I got her back the engine was a mess so had to clean it as well.
Mike

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much.
Not too bad for a salvage title.
I am trying to get this to get it in a video and will add when I get it uploaded
Mike

Reactions: VIC-TIM

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
I'd say EXCELLENT for a salvage title!!! I'll look forward to the video.

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
5,984 Posts
Awesome job Mike. Thanks for posting! (y)

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Nice work!!! Car looks and sounds great...you probably have it on here somewhere, but please refresh my memory...what mufflers do you have? also, I assume, and maybe again, you posted it before, but I assume that the name of the car has a special significance.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice work!!! Car looks and sounds great...you probably have it on here somewhere, but please refresh my memory...what mufflers do you have? also, I assume, and maybe again, you posted it before, but I assume that the name of the car has a special significance.
Thanks and Yes. The car is named Lisa because my wife helped me buy it and her middle name is Lisa and her grandmothers first name was Lisa. The mufflers are FRP500's .
Thanks so much, Mike

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
thanks, makes perfect sense. nice tribute to them both. also nice that your wife supports you and your hobby. .

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks, makes perfect sense. nice tribute to them both. also nice that your wife supports you and your hobby. .
Thanks and Hobbies !!! LOL

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been following "Lisa's" build on YouTube and she's turned out really nice.
Thanks so much and I certainly appreciate that !!!
Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts