Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case she thought she was going to sneak by without getting a hard time for getting old,:eek: SHE WAS WRONG! Happy Birthday Gail! :badgrin: How old are you now? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't believe her when she says today she is 29 and tomorrow she will be 28 again!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
Just in case she thought she was going to sneak by without getting a hard time for getting old,:eek: SHE WAS WRONG! Happy Birthday Gail! :badgrin: How old are you now? :confused: :confused: :confused:

XXXXX believe her when she says today she is 29 and tomorrow she will be 28 again!
I'm 29, dangit!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kaylan1521 said:
HA! Nice try Gail. 29 huh? Plus tax maybe. ;)

Happy Birthday and I hope Jeff is taking you out to a really expensive restaurant and showering you with expensive gifts and lots of flowers and a day at the spa. At the very least!

You're welcome Jeff. :)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Plus Tax! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily Gail isn't into the spa scene! I already did all that other stuff (well minus the flowers this year):razz: :razz: :razz:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Gail has been 29 now for almost 10 years!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
:lol: Yeah, and you're turning 20 on February 14th???

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
You LOOK 29! Happy B-day. :grin:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Compliments are free today only! :lol: Actually, she looks about 25.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
BlueBullitt2180 said:
:lol: Yeah, and you're turning 20 on February 14th???
Not yet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts