Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They went out to the local Chevy dealer and wrote one fat check,for two fairly hot Chevies.... A 2007 Impala SS,300+ HP V8,for her and a 2007 Vette convert for the both of them...the weekend hot rod! She wrote the check!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hmmm does she have a sister who is single... :smile:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Money has no value until it is spent. Good for them.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
lol. wish i had that kinda money. must be a couple of older folks. still awesome of her to write a check like that. hell i had to save for a few months just to get my front bumper fixed lol

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are in their 50's and she had just a bit of "family" money come their way. Glad to see them enjoy it!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
What do they drive now????

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Glad to see they are enjoying the "coinage"..you can't take those greenbacks with you once you're gone so you may as well enjoy it while you can , and while you have your health...Kudos to them for dropping all that coin. :)

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
You can not take it with you and you do not need it to get there

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went for a ride last evening,and it is a nice machine,but with more electronic gadgets then I prefer. Might take him a few years to figure it all out! It has the LT3 interior pacakge. Couldn't believe how bright the headlights are at night!! I heard he got it for $13,000 off sticker!! Sounds like a better deal than the local Ford stealer's $46,000 Shelby GT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts