·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a little something at my local grocer today.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
that stuff is yuck....not even canadians drink that stuff...we drink sleemans :)

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
molsons is even worse.almost as bad as BUD

this is my favorite beer in the world...Sleemans honey brown lager

second favorite comes from Montana...Moose Drool

·
Registered
263 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Well every Canadian I have met so far drinks it. Ahh that explains it. You're from Vancouver... :D
You sir know Canadians very well :smile:

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
here is my beer fridge
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i236.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid236.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/BullittMustang2001/toys%20and%20comics/videofun.flv">

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have always hated beer. At the Nats awards I ate some pizza and didn't have a drink so I drank some that Paul had given Jeff. I thought, hmmm, now that beer I like. Jeff got another one a little later and made the mistake of walking away while leaving it on the table......

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:rolleyes: Well, I am a little partial to True Blue. I counted my Blues so you can stick to your Michs.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
:toocool: I thought that beer disappeared pretty quick! I guess now I know why!
You didn't notice the pizza particles floating in it when you got back? :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I hope someone enjoyed it! Of course the Blue we buy here does not list an alchohol content ANYWHERE on the bottle or box! Wonder what it is! By the way Gail hates beer! I guess not anymore!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Mmmm Big Rock, brewed right in my back yard. :)

I have no problems with Labatts, a real traditional Canadian Beer, almost as good as Pil. :p

Reactions: BlueBullitt2180
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.