SWEET, How's the power?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Its a monster.

·
Registered
407 Posts
that was my first choice for my build, but I decided to go all motor. But looks great and I bet it pulls like a freight train up top.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
paxtonbullitt<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1917575", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START><! FIRST NAME STOP>
<! BULLITT INFO START>B 2825
<! BULLITT INFO STOP>Join Date: Jan 2009

That is a Very Sweet Bullitt Mustang...........

That is what I wanted to do or the Vortech...................

Killer looking and Power to Match...........

Glad you did the Pics and dropped by IMBOC to share the Bullitt Pics. with Us..........

tigerhonaker

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
like the fuel door...way it should be!!!! Nice ride.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thank you guys for your compliments, i have not taken this car to the race tracks nor have i got it dynoed but i did beat a trans am that ran 11.6 by 2 lenghts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Welcome!

Wanna Race!?

:bigguns:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Paxton's Rock!

·
Registered
132 Posts
paxtonbullitt said:
thank you guys for your compliments, i have not taken this car to the race tracks nor have i got it dynoed but i did beat a trans am that ran 11.6 by 2 lenghts
Now that's SWEET!:)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Cool. Nice install. Have fun, but..........BE CAREFUL!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
paxtonbullitt said:
from a dig of course???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it was from a roll, i recorded it with my cheap old cam, but i have more races to come like a Camaro SS with a built motor and a 200 shot of nos, ill ask one of my friends to record that race so i can upload it here on this forum

·
Registered
132 Posts
How hard was the install? It does not look bad in the pics but we know how that goes:smile:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
two friends of myne installed it. im not too sure if it was hard for them but it took them 3 days.and my intercooler pipe that connects to my throttle body has some scratches due to the tight clearance.I am guessing it was hard trying to fit the big unit in such a small space.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts