Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
If you're talking about this one, it's a JLT Ram Air kit.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Graves your pics are awesome as usual. When does this happen? Is it every weekend? Is it just Friday nights? I live in Austin and I'd like to come down sometime and meet up with you guys. Where is it in San Antonio? One last question, what was that black vette?

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
hickdaddy71 said:
Graves your pics are awesome as usual. When does this happen? Is it every weekend? Is it just Friday nights? I live in Austin and I'd like to come down sometime and meet up with you guys. Where is it in San Antonio? One last question, what was that black vette?
It's every Friday night, weather permitting. It's in the far northeast corner of San Antonio off I-35. If you're coming from Austin, you don't even actually get to San Antonio, so traffic is light. It's in Live Oak. There was an 08 Bullitt that came through, but didn't stop, as far as I could tell. It was dirty too!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Cool, I'll try and make some once summer hits and I'm on vacation (teacher). I live in South Austin so that makes it even closer. That wasn't me on Friday and I try to keep my 08 as clean as possible cause it's not my DD so if I show up I'll try not to embarass you guys ;)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
NICE PICS !!!

NICE PICS GRAVES ... Thanks for sharing ... :smile:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hickdaddy71 said:

Thanks man. Dave already answered a couple questions, but that black 'vette is a C6 ZO6 with some kind of aftermarket hood. Plates on it read "IM2FST".. sounds mean, too.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments, ya'll.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts