Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I really like it McQueen. Looks very classy, and I like the way it perfectly integrates the scoop. Fill us in on the where, who, and how much if you could as soon as you get back.
Happy new year!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Those stripes look great I really like them good job -------------------------------------Steve

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt5499 on 2001-12-31 18:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
WOW! Looks great, I like the TB, chrome wheels and the stripes.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey McQueen,

Strips look EXCELLENT. The new paint on 227 is starting to bubble all over the place and I think my brother and I are going to re paint it our selves. But add a little something extra to it :wink:

Nice Ghost flames :wink:

Happy New Year.

Bud

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
And please...

N O P I C S :wink:...

Skid marks will NEVER be the same<G>.

Bud

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I really had my doubts about the stripes when you first bought them up. (if that would look good on a bullitt) However, I have no doubt now. They look good. I think the blue Bullitt is the only Bullitt you could have done that with and have it look good. I also thought chrome wheels would be too much, but when I first saw your Bullitt pics a few months back, I changed my mind. Good job!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I could see Gold racing strips to match the Hurst rental Shelby cars from yesteryear :wink:...

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
509 Posts
Looks really great McQueen! Like one of the other BLTHDS said, "good for a few extra tickets"!

·
Registered
31 Posts
MCQUEEN, ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND NOW I KNOW WHAT ITS GOING TO LOOK LIKE. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME COPYING IT. I HAVE A BLACK BULLITT AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE THE STRIPES MATCH THE GREY ON THE RIMS. GOOD JOB!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I was thinking the first look would be good on a black Bullitt. Use Gold stripes, but with the lines in the hood, the stripe you used looks much better :wink:

How long did it take to apply the decals and do they say how long they should last? What if you changed your mind later, how hard would it be to remove them?

Thanks.

Curious Bud

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i agree with FASTBULLITT,..i didn't think it would look all that hot but i have to admit...it looks pretty damn nice!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts