Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the 01 Bullitt (00637) about a month ago to replace the 98 GT Convert. The new owner of the 98 picked it up Saturday morning. Hated to see it go, but the Bullitt is a great replacement. Here are a few pics of the heard just before the 98 GT left for good! I think it went to a good home. (Been raining for 3 days, so they are a little wet)




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
Mike: Glad you could get a Bullitt and I know you hate to see the 98 go. I love my 98 and just don't know if I could ever sell it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dennisbaker said:
Mike: Glad you could get a Bullitt and I know you hate to see the 98 go. I love my 98 and just don't know if I could ever sell it.
I guess you can't keep them all, I've managed to hold onto the 73 Mustang Convert since I bought it in 1974. I think about selling it every once in a while, but can't bring myself to do it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,977 Posts
Mike that is a nice stable you have, all of the cars look great. BTW where in virginia do you live? I used to live in fairfax.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
Mustangs in the Stable

Although I don't have 3 or 4 Mustang, I do have two -- one of which is DHG #1794. I also could not part with my other Mustang when I got #1794 in August 2006. My "other" Mustang is a 2003 GT Premium Coupe in Dark Shadow Grey with Medium Graphite interior. I've put the Bullitt suspension (shock, struts, springs and sway bars) on the '03 GT as well as the Bullitt interior pieces (pedals, shifter ball and shifter trim ring) and the Mach-1 grill delete kit, too. I'm about to put the Mach-1 13" front brake kit on the '03 GT, too (because it is stealthier than the Bullit/Cobra front brake kit due to the "unmarked" calipers). The Bullitt remains all stock.

It is just too difficult to sell these great cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DHGBULLITT said:
Mike that is a nice stable you have, all of the cars look great. BTW where in virginia do you live? I used to live in fairfax.
Thanks for the compliment. I live in Warrenton, not far from Fairfax. I actually grew up in Fairfax, went to Fairfax High. I still drive through Fairfax everyday on I66 on the way to work!

Bullitt Bliss said:
Although I don't have 3 or 4 Mustang, I do have two -- one of which is DHG #1794. I also could not part with my other Mustang when I got #1794 in August 2006. My "other" Mustang is a 2003 GT Premium Coupe in Dark Shadow Grey with Medium Graphite interior. I've put the Bullitt suspension (shock, struts, springs and sway bars) on the '03 GT as well as the Bullitt interior pieces (pedals, shifter ball and shifter trim ring) and the Mach-1 grill delete kit, too. I'm about to put the Mach-1 13" front brake kit on the '03 GT, too (because it is stealthier than the Bullit/Cobra front brake kit due to the "unmarked" calipers). The Bullitt remains all stock.

It is just too difficult to sell these great cars.
They are hard to give up, wish I had hung onto the 66 and 70 that I had a long time ago. Sounds like your 03 is sweet! Our Bullitt came with the Mach 1 Grill delete, but I got the original grill with it.

Jimmy Ray said:
I like the white and black Mach1
Yea, then you would have a matched set. Your stable looks great too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,977 Posts
Rare Pony said:
Thanks for the compliment. I live in Warrenton, not far from Fairfax. I actually grew up in Fairfax, went to Fairfax High. I still drive through Fairfax everyday on I66 on the way to work!



They are hard to give up, wish I had hung onto the 66 and 70 that I had a long time ago. Sounds like your 03 is sweet! Our Bullitt came with the Mach 1 Grill delete, but I got the original grill with it.



Yea, then you would have a matched set. Your stable looks great too!
Ah yes i know where warrenton is, have a niece that lives in that area. two of my sons went to fairfax high in 90&91. We lived on lee highway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DHGBULLITT said:
Ah yes i know where warrenton is, have a niece that lives in that area. two of my sons went to fairfax high in 90&91. We lived on lee highway.
I was in the class of "72", we were the first seniors to graduate from the "New" Fairfax High!!!

I lived on Hill Street not far from Ted Britt Ford.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,977 Posts
Rare Pony said:
I was in the class of "72", we were the first seniors to graduate from the "New" Fairfax High!!!

I lived on Hill Street not far from Ted Britt Ford.
Hey cool i know where that is i bought a 69 mach 1 and a 73 gran torino from Texas Ted Britt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr.BULLITT said:
I :wub: my stable as well.

Although we all hate to see em go sometimes.

Keep your 74 Mach 1, someday you will be glad you did!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DHGBULLITT said:
Hey cool i know where that is i bought a 69 mach 1 and a 73 gran torino from Texas Ted Britt.
Texas Ted had a whole bunch of sons, six or eight, anyway they have taken over the business. I believe they have other dealerships in the area too. The 69 Mach and the 74 Gran Torino would make a great stable!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
Rare Pony said:
Keep your 74 Mach 1, someday you will be glad you did!
If its still in the drive way not sold by the end of the year (99.9% likly) I will do some minor repairs and drive it untill i get another car and either restore it, or swap 1633s motor in it.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top