Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

My TET RACING LTD EDITION #3 BULLITT

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Tony Alonso 
#1 ·
Hi ,
I have had my Bullitt for 20 Days!

Days before delivery I start to think about Steve McQueen special edition . But here in Europe it will cost almost double price to build it compare to US.
So I decide to modified it in my way to have my own Bullitt edition. As before I have had Porsche GT4 and I mod it to my imagination how GT4 Club should looks like , so I decided to make my own version of Bullitt .
Mean time I found that I have build one more car before Porsche 930 light version , which is 359 lbs lighter than factory car.
And this 930 is star on many Porsche events :) both mods are not such deep like Singer :) but it was no idea to do similar cars . My idea was to fabricate car that will be suitable to me. So my variation of Porsche version just tailored to me.
So far:
edition #1 Porsche 930
edition #2 Porsche GT4 Club

now I am during preparing
edition #3 TET Racing Bullitt
So cross fingers with my project .
First I was on long meeting with official serwis manager in my Ford dealer workshop to agree what mods will be acceptable to avoid loss of warranty.
And we find consensus:)
So cross fingers, and I will show here how I start from point zero (stage 0) gradually to next stages.
So far I made plan for next 3 months with a lot of details.
To be continued….

See less See more
#2 ·
So let see what happen in September
Let say each month will be finished stage.
Stage #1 September
  • to design Stage 1 and 2
  • replace clutch spring to Steeda one
  • put ceramic on all parts of car outside and inside
  • install dark foil on front headlamps as well as fog too
  • design and order custom harness in DHG

not too much from Stage 0 but it was only one week (Bullitt is with me from 23.09)

to be continued
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

#3 ·
nice.keep us posted!!!!

#4 ·
Have just arrived ! …Willans custom design harness :)
So I will go to stage#2 on next Friday with : hardness in DHG , 25 mm and 24 mm adapters , some foil to avoid scratches after adapters installation on wheel fenders, and darkening back lights as well so probably this will be Stage #2 finishing October
Product Bag Sleeve Luggage and bags Strap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.