Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...Patzpony is a little shy...so hubby(thats me: MUSTANGDAVE) has to post up a video clip of my BULLITTGirl out on the track this past saturday. The Music City Mustang Club does 2 Open track events a year..1 in May and 1 in September in conjunction with the clubs annual fall car show(sorry shameless plug) check out the web site: www.musiccitymustangclub.org if you're interested in either showing your Bullitt or driving the heck out of it. Now on with the video...and watch at the end where your favorite DHG Mustang blows past a Vette...only thing better woulda been a Dodge Charger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY5u6rs8roU

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chilli bullitt said:
Cool video. ;) How did you keep the camera so stable? Nice job!
Mustangdave here....Cam, I used our Kodak digi camera set on video mode...had it sitting on the passenger side dash and ME holding it in place...and hangin on to the door handle for balance...I was surprised and impressed with th equality too.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Impressive AND fun! Thank you guys for sharing that with us. :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
patzpony said:
Ok...Patzpony is a little shy...so hubby(thats me: MUSTANGDAVE) has to post up a video clip of my BULLITTGirl out on the track this past saturday. The Music City Mustang Club does 2 Open track events a year..1 in May and 1 in September in conjunction with the clubs annual fall car show(sorry shameless plug) check out the web site: www.musiccitymustangclub.org if you're interested in either showing your Bullitt or driving the heck out of it. Now on with the video...and watch at the end where your favorite DHG Mustang blows past a Vette...only thing better woulda been a Dodge Charger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY5u6rs8roU

Did she say, "Weeeeeeee!"??? :lol:

Do they have a road course in the middle of the oval track? It looked like a great time. I might have to come up for that one in the fall. I am going up to Kershaw, SC a week from Friday for 2 days of HP driving instruction and track time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BB2008 said:
Did she say, "Weeeeeeee!"??? :lol:

Do they have a road course in the middle of the oval track? It looked like a great time. I might have to come up for that one in the fall. I am going up to Kershaw, SC a week from Friday for 2 days of HP driving instruction and track time.

YEP...she said "WEEEEEEE":lol: Yes the road course is laid out using a good chunk of the front strait away...and about 300 yards of the back strait...2 good hairpins and 3 chicanes. You ought to come give us a try in the fall...I know you'll have a blast. The Kershaw "school" is awesome.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I heard a "Oooooh!" out of the passenger as well! :)

I think wifey did a great job of driving. Nice pass there late in the video.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steve08 said:

Trish can take those transitions pretty hard sometimes...and she likes to CHASE Vette's or just about anything.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Good for her!

Good job with the camera as well!

I was thinking "Come on now, pass that boat anchor and go for the Vette!" :lol:

Thanks for the posting!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve08 said:

Patzpony/wife here - Thank you :) Track events are a great form of "therapy" for me; :drool2: just like our other form of "therapy". :bigguns: Practice makes perfect for both. Love the Bullitt :cloud9:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts