Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I can't find her, I look in the driveway, and It's gone....says she needs milk or butter or does she want to be "cool"! :smile:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
She's sounds cool to me. Way to go Mrs. Chuckshot! Keep it up, these guys can't hog all the fun!

Only way my hubby let me buy MY Bullitt is if I promised to share. So I don't complain when he takes it out occasionally. Gotta keep letting him think it's partly his too.
Hahaha!!

J.

·
Registered
147 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-22 20:55, Mus408 wrote:
Luckily I have a "wifey lockout",commonly called a 5 Spd. stick!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Doesn't work in my house, my wife loves a stick shift. Though I've discovered since she reached about 7 months pregnant, she hasn't been able to get the baby past the steering wheel enough to clutch it. Baby will be here in about 2 weeks, so I guess that excuse won't last much longer.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Congrats WARLON, make sure the new baby gets properly introduced to the Bullitt family with picts or a link.

My wife complains the the clutch is too stiff for her liking. Ooohhh what a shame, guess I will be the only driver.... Damn the luck... Hehehehe
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warlon, congrats and hope all goes well, read my post in "confessions of a car queer" about my kids, thats what you can look forward to.......kids are great!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts