Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
That's cool, Cam.

Don't hesitate to show her your new girlfriend(s) on April 21 at HOOTERS.

:wink:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
That picture is somehow VERY disturbing. :-D

·
Registered
570 Posts
I was thinking of having a Bunny come over to my house...called Hefner...he seemed busy...ah welll...

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since Olivia hasn't posted on this yet I can only assume she has not seen it. :) I made a comment I was going to post this and she gave me a less than enthusiastic reponse. :D

As for Mikey, he is mine. Mom found some baby pictures and it is scary how much he looks like me at his age. The word cloning comes to mind. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
01GTB said:
Hey B-Man, nice avatar :lol:
Thanks.. :) I got it from an article over on Digg. I thought it was amusing, AND I like bacon. :pork:

·
Registered
79 Posts
OMG!!!!! :wife: You suck Cam...I was heavily medicated :drunk: from the sinus infection and the rabbit took advantage of me...oops. Colin, Cam can have the Hooter's Girls if they would have him. Somehow the mortage, car payments, and 2 kids make should make him adorable to someone there. :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Ohhlivia said:
OMG!!!!! :wife: You suck Cam...I was heavily medicated :drunk: from the sinus infection and the rabbit took advantage of me...oops. Colin, Cam can have the Hooter's Girls if they would have him. Somehow the mortage, car payments, and 2 kids make should make him adorable to someone there. :lol:
:lol: :rotfl: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts