Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
don't remember if I ordered one or not...do you have a list? thanx.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Epperstang said:
What do they look like?
Thanks.
J.
Yeah.
What's the design this year?
I haven't seen anything on that.
As cool as last years I'm sure. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
I am not able to attend the nats but can we still order shirts and heve them shipped to us. to show support even though due to work cant get there?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Greg, I did not order shirts when I signed up for the nationals, can I order 1 xlarge and send you a check? Thanks

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can still order through the site. Until Monday at noon. As to the shirt orders for people that are not attending I'll have to check with the other coordinators. The design should be finalized this week. Craig was working on one but unfortunately due to other commitments he could not do our design this year.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
CRAP. Been gone for a few days, and now it looks like I missed out on these. :(

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry but we only had 1 shirt run. We typically retire the design once the Nats is complete. I did reissue some from Cafe Press last year but they are not true screen prints but thermal prints.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Hopefully this design "retirement" will be like Micheal Jordan's retirement and it comes back a couple of times.

It looks great!

(Crosses fingers...)

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
More Shirts Please!

Just my 2 cents worth in addition; heck I'd personally buy at least THREEE of them for myself!! LOL! Seriously, can we look into putting in another batch?? I'm SURE many BULLITTHEADS will WANT a couple or at least one...even IF they don't or CAN'T make the show...I can just imagine the postings on here now of folks looking to buy shirts; new or used! : >

THANKS for listening! I never realized it would close completely so early..usually you can buy at the show for more $$$ but I guess the economy is kicking tail EVERYWHERE!

Take care,

J1B!~

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey John. Basically we didn't have the extra funds to buy additional shirts. Those funds would have to come out of an organizers pocket and I can't justify ordering 100 shirts and hope the money comes back. Before last year, we always ordered enough for sale at the event. The shirt organizer lost money those last few times which is why we went to pre orders only.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
if there are unsold old nationals t shirts from years past why arent they put up for sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts