Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I cant answer for all the DFW bunch..but...we are leaving Wednesday morning very early...Dee(5111) has ben outta the country an i was told he was gonna set up the convoy from DFW...to Tulsa...not sure he is back.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'm back but still somewhat out of touch. I planned on leaving sometime Thursday morning.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Thanks for the reply. Just let me know when. If its not too early I would like to catch up. I am thinking of leaving at at 3-4:00 a.m. I live on the north side of Houston.
I was thinking af leaving around 11:00, but if Jay and Dave are coming through around 10:00 I may bump it up some. I'll try and get ahold of the others today.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I'll be speaking to Jay (Wheels) today or this evening. I plan to try to meet up with him and Dillo Dave in Dallas sometime Thursday morning. Is there a place on the freeway through Richardson or Plano that would be good to meet up? An address or intersection would be good.
I think that Jay is planning on staying on I-35 to OKC instead of cutting across on 75. If that is the case you would want to meet him around Denton.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts