Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
somebody backed into the front of my car at the GFs house last night at her girls B-day partty
Its not bad but IMHO Im gona get it painted BF show season I fig I will let it get more chips in it then fix it

·
Registered
610 Posts
Been there MC, Just keep going..Remenber it's just a car!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
225 Posts
1nastyfordgt, is that's lok's car?

·
Registered
715 Posts
No 1NastyFordGT that WAS your OTHER car. It hurts me to see that picture.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got too close behind a rock hauler and have two chips in the hood to show for it and I feel bad, you must feel terrible.

·
Registered
310 Posts
What happened to your car! you are right I cant believe that is 22 grand in damage. I also wonder how many Bullitts have been laid to rest since the end of production.????
Thanx Havgun #1676

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2002-01-14 20:15 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Well, there's 5 put to rest that we know of that were registered here at Bullittclub. And that is 5 out of 680. So what are the odds out of 5,582 Bullitts?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Oh no! #344 is safe and sound in the back of the garage next to hubbie's R. We are anxiously waiting for April to come when we will take them out for a romp (after 6 long months of storage)! Jeesh, I hope we make it! :grin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can't even imagine what I whould have done to the other person if there was one.:evil: I think I would have had to be contained! I feel for ya. Can or will you get another?:-?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-05-24 10:52, 2-Speeds wrote:
I can't even imagine what I whould have done to the other person if there was one.:evil: I think I would have had to be contained! I feel for ya. Can or will you get another?:-?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh yes, I replaced #169 with #1053 2 weeks afterwards.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts