Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Northside Ford? A friend of mine is the Body Shop manager.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, it was Jordan Ford. They are about 2 minutes from me. I already had an appointment to replace my throwout bearing, so I just figured it was easier on my for them to do everything else as well. I was short on time and need the car back fast.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Wow, if you are 2 minutes from Jordan Ford you are pretty close to Biff Buzby's burger joint. That is where the Fri. night hot rod gatherings take place starting about 7:00 or 7:30. IF you are not familiar with the area it is behind the Whataburger at Toepperwein and 35. Plus you are only 2 minutes away from the LS1-Uhaul build if you have been reading the threads. I also only live 10 minutes from that area. IF you want to hang out and see some cool cars pm either bigbullitt or me.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually went to Biff's on Friday night, sans the Bullitt, of course. There weren't a lot of mustangs, but still a lot of cool cars. I was hoping to see a Bullitthead. If my car is done with paint this week maybe I'll bring it by. If not, maybe I'll bring my project 69 along.

·
Registered
231 Posts
+1 For Jordan Collison its not located where Jordan Ford is its off Judson rd. I used to work there and they do pretty good work. Ask for Paul Beckwith and tell him Chad sent you! Hes the General manager and a pretty cool dude.

·
Registered
231 Posts
BTW not to jack ur thread or anything but any other Bullitt heads talkin bout hittin up Biffs next weekend? i havent gone ina while

1 - 8 of 8 Posts