Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my new to me Bullitt for about two weeks now. I really like it alot but there are a few minor issues that I would like to fix. A have an issue with my windows. On the driver side, the window does slightly off track once it is rolled all the way up. The rear part of the window stays in the right location and the front part goes up about 3/4" to high. I need a link to how to adjust this if anyone can point me in the right direction. On, the passenger side, the window goes up to the correct height, but when you try to close the door, the glass makes contact too soon and make the door difficult to close (not impossible though).

On the interior things are great. The previous owners took excellent care of the vehicle. There are some rattles though. Mose of which originate from the center A/C vent. I am assuming that this is common to Mustangs with this interior (99-04) and was wondering what people have done to correct this. I am considering dynomatting the interior just to cut down on some rattles and vibrations.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
My passenger window started going up too far. I haven't tried to repair it yet. I hoping someone has an easy fix for this. My A/C vents rattled for a while and then began to crack about a year or so after owning the car (original owner). Ford replaced the radio bezel/vents and the left and right vent under warranty. No problems since.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
I have not had any problem with the windows. I had to replace the driver side door lock actuator. that was fun. you should be able to adjust the window tracks and need to spray a little lubricant in the tracks to keep them going up and down smoothly. my ac center does rattle a bit, buti havent looked into that yet...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts