Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get caster camber plates installed...

Anyone know what type of place would do this in socal(san diego) area? I have a set of Maxim Motorsport c/c plates sitting in my closet and I need them installed.

What should I expect as far as cost for install?

~Colby

·
Registered
967 Posts
i know a shop here in lancaster that would but i don't think you would drive that far for that lol. i just got the same ones about a week ago and im going to do it myself. good luck finding a good shop.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Talk to Michael; (Have Bullitt will travel) There is a real good shop in your area...
FYI the caster/camber plates are easy to install, Took me a few hrs. Then you need alignment thou.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TwoStangWmn said:
Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY!! :shine:
Thank you!!!

MustangMarkus said:
Happy Birthday! I thought you were dead?!
Yeah I got a new girlfriend and moved out with her... And she has controlled my every move since. lol. But yeah time has been short and the Mach1 is a little lonely. I need to go give her some love. ;)

~Colby

p.s. i can't believe i'm 22!!! God I'm old. lol

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DHG #1078 said:
i know a shop here in lancaster that would but i don't think you would drive that far for that lol. i just got the same ones about a week ago and im going to do it myself. good luck finding a good shop.
Yeah thats a little far... I'd do it myself but I have no clue about suspension. Pretty good with the engine but thats as far as I venture... ;)

SBBullitt said:
Talk to Michael; (Have Bullitt will travel) There is a real good shop in your area...
FYI the caster/camber plates are easy to install, Took me a few hrs. Then you need alignment thou.
Good idea... Michael is a wealth of knowledge. I wish I was as adventurious as you... I'm afraid I'd mess something up.

~Colby

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Colby,

Go ahead and install then your self if they are not already on ;-). 227 has the Steeda plates and it was easy. Did new springs at the same time. Should have done struts then to ;-). I took 227 right to the alignment shop after it was done! Tires wear GREAT now.

Hope this helps and Happy belated birthday

Bud

7,020 Posts
What's up Colby !

Colby,

local:

JBA Performance Center

5135 Convoy Street
San Diego, CA
@ 858 495-3395

up the road:

GRC Performance
23854 Via Fabricante Street F-5
Mission Viejo, CA
@ 949 457-1875 ... ask for Umberto the owner

You Can Do It ... How to install Caster/Camber plates:

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/howto/mump_0702_mustang_caster_camber_plates/

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
High_Velocity_Bullitt said:
Yeah I got a new girlfriend and moved out with her... And she has controlled my every move since.
get out while you still can!!!!! all mods come to a halt when they take over!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts