Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam trying to install an MSD Tach driver and I cant seem to figure out where the coil harness is. Does anyone know where to find a wiring diogram for the "Coil On Plug" ignition that I dont have to pay for. I bought a haynes and a chilton manual and neither one has the coil on plug diogram. Or if anyone has done this and can help me out. Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel like Im the only one whos installing this, I cant find anything helpfull no how tos or wiring diagrams. The instructions provided are useless without a wiring diagram for the ignition system.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the factory wiring diagrams that I can email you if you give me your email address. I tried posting them here but I can't figure it out. If someone can give my some tips on how to do it I'll try to post it here so everyone can use them if they need to.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
http://www.bullittarchive.com/10000/10001/BULLITT_Photos.htm

This is the connector you are looking for. The big square one with the paint mark on it. The red wire is in one of the corners, don't remember which. You can follow it down that corrigated thing, break in, and attach. Then you attach the tach adapter to the back firewall plastic thing with a couple of screws. You can also drill a small hole to push the wires through, and run them behind the plastic cowl thing.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it,
and thanks for the diagram Ford Racer, Im good with electrical systems but useless without diagrams.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts