Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some unknown reason, I did not get the information sheet that is on the window. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could make a nice high res scan of their sheet, (Take out your VIN if you want, leave some xxxx in its place so I can put mine in) and email it to me.

Thanks in advance

Also you can click on the signature pic below. I have added some new pics and changed the home page to show thumbnails so you don't have to wait for all of them to load.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Here you go.. Click on the Pic for a full sized version..

2001 DHG Bullitt #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-06-18 14:18 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, So the wife was right and the guy did put it in the car. He stuffed it in the glove box and when I opened it, the sticker made its way behind the glovebox. So I now have my sticker.

Question, is the date on the bottom of the sticker the build date? Or is there a better build date I should be going by?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Look up under the rear bumper for your build sheet. It's taped up in there, so be careful pulling on it. A slow, steady pull will get it out in one piece. A little kid with smaller arms might be able to do it better.

In the upper right hand corner, it has the date and time of day like a birth certificate.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,044 Posts
Over at BON in the Cobra Forum someone said that he found his build sheet under the mat that the spare tire sits on. Some of you, like NastyFord BOB, may want to look under there too! It was taped to the trunk floor. FYI Vicki

1 - 6 of 6 Posts