Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking For A Nor.cal. Bullitthead!!!! Need Someone To Help Me With My Car. Big Event And Need A Wing Man To Drive My Car!!! Tuesday Nov.6th!!! Call Me If You Can Help Me Out!!! 805-588-1751

Mike

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got it all handled!!
Cool stuff to follow!!!!!

Mike

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
1968medic said:
Looking For A Nor.cal. Bullitthead!!!! Need Someone To Help Me With My Car. Big Event And Need A Wing Man To Drive My Car!!! Tuesday Nov.6th!!! Call Me If You Can Help Me Out!!! 805-588-1751

Mike
I would have drove your car..last time you would ever seen it

Casey
DCLmustang

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BULLITT207 said:
How do I get an invite to this event? I'll drive to San Fran. Someone send me a PM with details if I can go.

Alex

Who said SF?? I was looking for someone to drive my car to see my uncle. You all remembered what I did last time I was in SF. I don't want to blow this motor up too!!!!! :) :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
1968medic said:
Who said SF?? I was looking for someone to drive my car to see my uncle. You all remembered what I did last time I was in SF. I don't want to blow this motor up too!!!!! :) :)
Yes I remember, I'm the that said "where is your air cleaner stud." :lol:

Alex

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
DOH!!! too far away. :(

·
Registered
722 Posts
Mike, I was thinking of Best Western lol.

www.expedia.com should help you on your search.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Boo Hoo

I'm sorry I missed your call for help...I didn't see the e-mail until this morning. Let me know if there is anything else you need....I'm about 15-20 miles from SF during working hours...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Uncle Ford?

Have a great time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts