Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Need some IDEAS!!!

2K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  DantheMan 
#1 ·
I am about to get the tags for my Bullitt and was wondering if you could give some ideas for personalized plates. The limit is 6 characters.

Thanks in advance for your help.

#5 ·
If it's a green Bullitt you could do PY2990
since PY is the paint code.

#7 ·
How about JJZ190, the number of McQ's car
in the movie?

#8 ·
OOPS, sorry that's JJZ109.
My bad, I should know better!

#10 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-01 14:24, DantheMan wrote:
Thanks so much for your ideas! I would never have come up with these awesome ideas myself. Thanks again and looking forward to more of your great ideas!!!

Thanks.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

CHASER
MRCOOL
DANMAN
KILLER
COOL68
01 68
68 01
RETRO
68FORD
COPCAR

I'm out of ideas. :lol:

#13 ·
Just thinking in the office....here comes the Boss!

NPRSUT: In Pursuit

QWK DRW: QuickDraw

ONTRGT: On Target

#15 ·
DantheMan, Curious, what are you leaning towards as far
what you may pick or have come up with
yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collin Wayne on 2001-12-04 16:36 ]</font>

#18 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-04 14:12, Collin Wayne wrote:
DantheMan, Curious, what are you leaning towards as far
what you may pick or have come up with
yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collin Wayne on 2001-12-04 16:36 ]</font>

Hey Collin Wayne, thanks to you and everyone for your GREAT ideas! To tell you the truth, I am still deciding. Man, it's tough deciding with all the great ideas, but as soon as I come up with one, I'll let you know and ask for your opinion again.

Thanks again and keep the ideas coming!!

#21 ·
Well, when I go get my plates renewed, I am going to get DAN-1 for the WS6 and DAN-2 for the Bullitt. The idea came to me while I was watching Magnum, P.I. today (one of my favorite shows!)

What do you think?

#24 ·
On 2002-01-31 16:33, pistolgrip wrote:

NO RICE

I LIKE this one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.