Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just found one of these "too good to be true" deals on a 99 BMW M Coupe. Are there any Bullittheads that can look at this car for me?

It's at:
LUXURY MOTORS
310 OGDEN AVENUE
DOWNERS GROVE, IL 60515
630-241-4848

I'd be happy to compensate.
Thank You!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: From the other side on 2002-01-09 18:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'll Stop By today if you'd like. I'm going to be in the neighborhood anyways. What color is it. Luxury usually has tons of M-B and BMW's.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I can assist as well. A good friend of mine just bought a BMW 500 series there and was very happy with them. I have alot of time off during the day for the next week or so...let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent! If either one of you could check it out, that would be great. The reason why I'm considering this car is because it's Blue Book is 30K and these guys are selling it for 24K. It really makes me wonder, is there rust? Salvage title (he said no on the phone) ? Is it blowing smoke? Maybe cars from back east have a much harder life than our California cars, is there something I'm missing?
Please give this car the once over (start it up, see if overheats @ idle, check oil color) the same stuff u would do if u were buying a used Bullitt!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: From the other side on 2002-01-10 14:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: From the other side on 2002-01-11 19:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW. With the help of a fellow Bullithead I was able to get a great deal on a car for my wife. Thanks Dave!!!!! Just another example of the high caliber folks that visit this site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts