Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a guy back in the beginning of Bullittclub that didn't have a shock tower sticker or a 2nd hidden sticker on his Bullitt! :shock:
He lives/lived in Dearborn. The Ford guy came right over to his house to put both of his ID stickers on his Bullitt! I wonder if that was Mr.T? Good ol' Mr.T :cool:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1302788 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>docmike<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1302788", true); </SCRIPT>

BullittHead

<! BULLITT INFO START><! BULLITT INFO STOP>Join Date: Mar 2002

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1302788><!-- icon and title -->

<HR style="COLOR: #666666" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hi KYBullitt,
My Bullitt was delivered without either build # ID stickers. My dealership said they would get right on it {sure!}. About 6 weeks after delivery a young man from FoMoCo, who never received any communication from my dealership, called me at my office to say he was aware of the problem and would stay in touch with me until the problem was solved. He remained true to his word and a few months later came to my house personally to put on the stickers. It helps to live in Henry Ford's hometown! As far as removing the old sticker, I'm sure a hair dryer would work fine, just make sure the surface is REALLY clean before applying the new one. I used pre-paint prep/degreaser then rubbing alcohol before putting on the new one.
good luck.
docmike

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
He came to the guy's house?!! I must be dreaming. Maybe there is a reason to believe not all business have forgotten what "service" means. This is a great story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts