Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once i got my bullitt i just loved it. None of my friends could come close to having a car like this and i think thats was what made this car that much more special to me. So it was about 3 weeks after i picked her up that my brother called me at the jeep dealership that he works at. He told me about a guy that was very interested about my bullitt and said he was wanting to buy it from me. This wasn't realy a shock to me that this guy was having trouble finding a bullitt around here in michigan back in october. But this guy offered me $10,000 over sticker for my car. Had to admit it i was pumped and wanted to see if this was for real. My brother said it sure sounded good cuz when this guy came into the dealer he was looking for a viper in blue to go w/ his silver viper parked out front. So while i leave work to drive home (I live less than 2 miles from my house) wanting to take extra care of my car this ride home i didn't make a left hand turn on street that is very busy at 6p.m So i made a right so i could turn around in a target parking lot that wasn't to busy and head back the oposite way. So I'm sitting in the mid turn lane waiting for trafic to clear so i can turn left into the entrance. The last car goes by and i start to put my foot on the gas when this dumb-a$$ sunfire takes my diverside door off. All this girl could say to me after she just made my heart stop while in slow motion i was seeing $10,000 fly up in the air was. "At least it's only a mustang. Cuz theres tons of parts for those with insurance." ahhhhhhhhhhh 4 letter words, 4 letter words, walk away, walk away.. This girl had no glue, no reason to be driving daddy's car. To end it all the girl got a ticket for not seeing a huge object in front of her before she was making a turn into a 4 lane road. And i was able to be w/ out my car for 13 days, but have to say the bill brown ford in livonia, mi did an great job at making my car look like new..

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I had mine for about 2months when i made the drive back up to VA to visit the parents. Well I stoped by the dealership where my dad work to clean her up, she was dirty after the 12 hour drive and I could not stand it. well after 3 long hours of cleaning I parked it right up next to the show room because after all it was show room ready. Well there was a guy in looking at saleens, because his brother had just traded his cobra in on a bullitt and he couldn't stand it. The dealership being out of bullitts drew him to the saleen. He then spoted my bullitt and asked if i was interested in selling it. I told him maybe for 40k, just joking with him after all he was looking at spending 45+ on a new saleen to my surprise he said he would think about it,( i couldnt tell if he was joking or not) my jaw droped. he ended up buying the saleen 3 days later. few I couldnt dare to part with the bullitt not knowing if Iwould be able to find another one.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The most horrific part of your post was buried so I almost missed it...

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>All this girl could say to me after she just made my heart stop while in slow motion i was seeing $10,000 fly up in the air was. "At least it's only a mustang. Cuz theres tons of parts for those with insurance." ahhhhhhhhhhh 4 letter words, 4 letter words, walk away, walk away.. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Man I feel bad for you, it's a sickening story. But THIS (above quote), OH MY GOD! She would have been in tears by the time I got done telling her what an ignorant, stupid daddy's girl spoiled little ***** she was.

Partly 1) It's a Bullitt, ya, ya... whatever, but even more so

2) WHO THE **** is SHE to say it's OK that she HIT YOUR CAR like it's no BIG DEAL because in HER eyes it's a common car that can easily be replicated or replaced. WTF IS UP WITH THAT???!! MY GOD. Think about that for a second. I could never understand why people disrespected teens when I was one, NOW I SEE WHY. (no offense to teens present) If you are driving a YUGO, it's still your car, and it probably means something to you, either financially or emotionally, (or both) to have it damaged.
No sense of personal responsibility, no sense of accountability, no appreciation for the belongings of others, pointing to no appreciation for money or hard work. It must feel cozy to be so wrapped up in a narcissistic cocoon like that. My god, I wish I had been there. She would have been twitching by the time I got through verbally abusing her, and I would have felt good about it, too.

Joe

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'm sorry, man or woman, if the MOROON said that about my car, It would have been hurting time. I'm sorry, Thats just the way I feel. 42 years of being subjected to Moroons have made me very angry..... Like it's only a Tomcat, it's only just a Flight schedule, It's only a house, it's only your dog, it's only a couple thousand dollars..... Yep, "It's only a Mustang". Would have been the one statment that would drive me over the edge. I would probly regrettmy actions the rest of my life. Because I would have FLIPPED! Lost it! Gone insane, Crackers, started drooling on my self. Frecking the blank out!
But thats just me!

·
Registered
167 Posts
"Only a Mustang"?!

I feel for you, man. Some punks tried to STEAL mine ten days after I had it and did $2500 dollars worth of damage to it! (Crowbared the doors, smashed the quarter window. Only a BRAND NEW car.)

There is a sadly ungrateful generation of youngsters out there who think they own the planet and everything in it. These characters need to be brought to heel. I am ashamed to walk out the door everyday knowing that I am a member of this group (being 23 years old) and that the majority of my peers are worthless fools.

I hope that girl was forced to pay for your repairs, man. If I ever catch those Deltona, FL punks who trashed my car (and put it in the body shop for 2 weeks) I am gonna take every dime outta their hides.

Mike

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
MFBullitt, being 20, I hear ya and voice with you. It is true that a large portion of our age group are pathetic fools...a large number of them don't think ahead at all, for instance. They were brought up having everything given to them for no effort; it will be interesting to see what happens when they get dumped into the real world. Take my roommate for instance...he's a nice guy, but he was brought up never having to do a single chore. Is he messy? Yes. Does he stay relatively clean (does he KNOW how to clean is the question)? No. The guy has no clue how to do dishes, or that leaving food on the counter for a month is bad. No common sense. Anyway, just had to vent that out. :smile: However, he's great to hang around, but I'm glad I'm getting married in August, lets just put it that way. :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts