Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was that an IMBOC member I saw???

Spotted a new HG 08/09 heading east on Hiway 14 near I-5 around 10:00am this morning-

Wednesday- 4/8/09

=-==-=-=-=-

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,276 Posts
Kerry, I bet that would be our newest member old school from Vancouver with his 09 HG Bullitt #6068. His name is Galen.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Port Angeles car show 4/25/9 its a saturday show.small club but been doin it for years.bring out dem b's for a spring show.

·
Registered
34 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
Kerry, I bet that would be our newest member old school from Vancouver with his 09 HG Bullitt #6068. His name is Galen.
Me it was. The car is my wife's daily driver, so on the occasion I get to drive it I am kinda like Jimmy in “The Family Circus” & take the round about way. The car is way fun to drive, we’ve had it for a month & already have 1300 on the odometer. I did learn today that if you shift from 3rd to 4th at redline the speedo shows 100 :cool:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
old school said:
Me it was. The car is my wife's daily driver, so on the occasion I get to drive it I am kinda like Jimmy in “The Family Circus” & take the round about way. The car is way fun to drive, we’ve had it for a month & already have 1300 on the odometer. I did learn today that if you shift from 3rd to 4th at redline the speedo shows 100 :cool:
Nice to hear your enjoying the new ride- I'll flash my lights if I see you again- most likely I'll be in my company ride again and not a mustang

What dealer did you purchase the 09 from?

=-=-=-=-=-=-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts