Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Good!

That is one of the things that I think needed updating on the new Stangs.

It is like an ocean of flat space. Now, I am not for the fake hood scoops that we were stuck with, but come on, do SOMETHING with that real estate.

I would like to see the turn signals incorporated into the hood like the 68's had. One of the things that I really remember well about the 68 vert my mom had.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Just a thought but it may not mean it is a diffrent hood it may just be diffrent in that it may say bullitt instead of having a horse or a ford logo or what ever is on them. Or it may be diffrent to allow for something diffrent on the engine. It would have been great if ours was diffrent so that house would not rub on it.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
Good!

That is one of the things that I think needed updating on the new Stangs.

It is like an ocean of flat space. Now, I am not for the fake hood scoops that we were stuck with, but come on, do SOMETHING with that real estate.

I would like to see the turn signals incorporated into the hood like the 68's had. One of the things that I really remember well about the 68 vert my mom had.
Yeah my 68 coupe had the turn signals in the hood. Small things make you happy lol.

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Could just be something unique as a cosmetic item for under the hood, much the same as they did for the SHO. The SHO hood in some model years was the Sable hood and they stuck a hood liner underneath that said SHO just to add some bling.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
My brother in law says he saw 2 pictures of the Bullitt and it does have rear window louvres ala the '68 Mustang. He works for Ford. He said that was the only obvious visible difference of the Bullitt he noticed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts