Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

New AC/DC "Black Ice" CD?

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Bullitt 736 
#1 ·
I had heard that it was supposed to be released this October (I believe). Haven't seen it at Target. Has anybody seen it yet? There's a tune on the CD called "Rock-N-Roll Train" that rocks bigtime (imho) that the local metal station has been playing. Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else has heard anything.

:py1:

#4 ·
A deal with the Devil! :lol:

ton6y, thanks for the info...guess we'll have to venture to Wallyworld. :nerd:

#6 ·
chrisW said:
buy some walls while your at it...that would make the neighbours happy
I copy, Chris. :lol:

Strange, the neighbors are about the same age as the wife unit and myself (mid-forties) and all they listen to is classical music...so they'll probably be a hatin' me as usual. They should move. :nerd:

#7 ·
PX said:
I copy.

Strange, the neighbors are about the same age as the wife unit and myself (mid-forties) and all they listen to is classical music...so they'll probably be a hatin' me as usual. They should move. :nerd:
I know a pilot who can fly them to shanghai

#8 ·
chrisW said:
buy some walls while your at it...that would make the neighbours happy
Did you mean "balls" instead of "walls"?

Typo?

#11 ·
CD comes out Oct. 20th.
I can't wait until Nov. 15th....The wife got her and I front row seats to the concert.

#13 ·
BULLITT3230 said:
I tried.....but was denied......
sold out before I could get tickets.....
I am soooo bummed!!!
I saw them 3 times in their heyday...wanted so bad to take my son....
Best concerts I've been to. :cool: I remember the 1979 or 80 when I went to stay with buddy at Christmas. I woke up to the Powerage album every morning at 6:00 blaring on his stereo while he dressed for work.

Check my avatar. Playing for you.

Here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBXHZNSUtyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98I85ceICRM

There may be better guitar players than Angus Young but none more entertaining.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.