Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this new addition will be added to the bullitt this coming weekend ;) wont be spray yet until i get my cams in and a good tune and blah blah blah all that good stuff, i should get to see a sprayed pulled by mid july

·
Registered
879 Posts
im thinking of getting that same kit....am i really going to need a tune,,seriously? i got a tune b4 and i really dont think it was the big of deal. Im only thinkning of doing a 50 shot, to be safe and see some better times...goodluck!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no....with this kit you CAN run up to 100shot on a stock tune, although it is VERYYYY advised that you dont! a 75shot you can run on a stock tune, but again i wouldnt recomend it.....anything over 100shot you HAVEEEE TO HAVE a tune. and the smallest shot you can go w/ is a 75 i think. think of it as for every 50hp of nitrous, you need to pull out 1degree of timing on a tune

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
the real question is why would you not want to get a tune? by getting tuned you'll be using it to its potential while also gaining some piece of mind

·
Registered
22 Posts
Trust me get a tune and be careful when you spray. My buddy with a 90' GT that has a stroker motor blew his block in 2 and spun the main cause he was too cheap to buy a window switch. Long story short it sprayed way too low and calamity! Be smart your playing roulette otherwise.

·
Registered
286 Posts
GR33N MCQU33N said:
Trust me get a tune and be careful when you spray. My buddy with a 90' GT that has a stroker motor blew his block in 2 and spun the main cause he was too cheap to buy a window switch. Long story short it sprayed way too low and calamity! Be smart your playing roulette otherwise.
i would miss gears while spraying my 92lx with 160k on it. id be hitting 8 or 9k befor i new what was going on. motor took it fine. id also spray as soon as my foot was off the clutch when launching. drop it at 3k and go. im putting my kit from my fox onto my bullitt and for tuning im going to do it myself and an sct tuner. its not to hard to do yourself... as long as you have wideband. i strongly recomend getting wideband.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts