Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these pics last week but have been really busy w. work lately. Re-inforced my functional hood scoop and repainted my hood again after some crap flung out of a truck that i was followin on the highway a while back!!:evil: None the less my cars Lookin better as she ages!!!! I also painted one more thing if anyone can catch it :wink: ...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Bulistc5508 said:
I also painted one more thing if anyone can catch it :wink: ...
Would that happen to be the third brake light? By the way nice pics, how about some closeups of the hoodscoop?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jp660605 said:
Would that happen to be the third brake light?
yessir, thought i mite as well of painted that too since i was doing the hood again. it was easy as hell. just sanded it down w. some 1000, taped it up, and sent it to paint. Its nice to have paint hook ups! :cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
damn dude.....looks sweet, thats pretty much the look im goin for. what do u mean u have a functional hood scoop...i considered doing that too just thought it wasnt a great idea with water and all.

wut size rims do u have and have u lowered it at all?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bullitt2436KM said:
damn dude.....looks sweet, thats pretty much the look im goin for. what do u mean u have a functional hood scoop...i considered doing that too just thought it wasnt a great idea with water and all.

wut size rims do u have and have u lowered it at all?
Thanks man. I cut out that piece of the hood, ive heard alot about water getting in the injectors but so far the cars been running great.A problem u can go threw is the plastic insulation piece that holds the scoop can break off from the air going threw on the highway which will make the scoop go crazy on the highway. (thats what happend to me) I put some 40/50, its like a hot glue but holds really reallllly good! Now it doesnt move at all! But before u do it make sure u think it out orelse it can backfire on ya:wink: oh yeah and the rims are 17x8s in the front and 17x10.5's in the back. stock bullitt springs but cut one coil in the front and a half in the back

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well stock springs but i cut one coil off in the front and a half coil in the back. Tint is 20%. Need to get it retinted pretty soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You like the cut springs? Does it ride any different and how much of a drop did it end up being? is it safe too? sorry all the questions..

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
20bullitt01 said:
You like the cut springs? Does it ride any different and how much of a drop did it end up being? is it safe too? sorry all the questions..
lol I remember cut springs. you had to do it JUST right or eles it would ride all wrong. that was teh thing to do back in highschool. a friend of mine and I used to do it for people since we were/are better at working on cars then the kids that were actually going to school for it there lol.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
The car is looking great!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Cars lookin Damn good !!!!!! Or is that Darn good ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
20bullitt01 said:
yeah the cut springs actually came out pretty good. I'll prob cut another half coil in the back. The front is set good but the back id like a little lower. The ride aint really bad at all. I mean its a stang and im young so i cant really tell. I just did it at the time but ima end up gettin sum H&Rs in the near future.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Wade!!!!! Damn good to see your writings again... Where have you been? Missed you at last years NATs in Tulsa....

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bulistc5508 said:
yeah the cut springs actually came out pretty good. I'll prob cut another half coil in the back. The front is set good but the back id like a little lower. The ride aint really bad at all. I mean its a stang and im young so i cant really tell. I just did it at the time but ima end up gettin sum H&Rs in the near future.
Can't go wrong with H&Rs, I just put the super sports on 1633.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts