Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably should have had this area years ago. :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Yea ... Be even better if we could get either a 390 CID engine OR simply a 4.6 / 5.0 / 5.4 with 390 HP ~ !!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Cool New Area!!

I like it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
It's Like Walking Thru Fresh untouched Snow!!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
BULLITT GT 390 said:
Hey medic you have a vrey nice car very nice I hope I'm will look as good as your :wink:
Use the DHG!! The color off the 01's. Man it really jumps off the body lines of the 68'!!
Thank You Very Much.
Drop some pics of the ride!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
825 Posts
This reminds my about two 68 fastback mustang I saw a few months ago. They were both fit with 03 cobra IRS and both in show car condition.

·
Registered
816 Posts
BULLITT207 said:
This reminds my about two 68 fastback mustang I saw a few months ago. They were both fit with 03 cobra IRS and both in show car condition.

That is not fair!! Man that would be nice! I riding on old school tech. With the origoinal dripping power steering and all.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Like a lotta guys, I had one "67 GT-390, 4 spd, dark blue, a beautiful car. Did a lot of drag racing on and off the track. With stock gears and street tires, it ran low 14's in the upper 90's mph. Went to 3:91 gears speed went to 102/103 et's were 14.1
A great car, it never let me down.
Love this new thread-nothing but good memories.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BULLITT GT 390 said:
Hey B man is there going to be a 67/68 forum and I have a 289 4v thanks
I fixed the name. This is the place. :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
Yea ... Be even better if we could get either a 390 CID engine OR simply a 4.6 / 5.0 / 5.4 with 390 HP ~ !!!
Damn, my 5.4 is at 625hp. I can't play!

Just kidding this time. ;)

BTW, nice rides guys. Except for you Mike. :rotfl: Last two times we were together you either blew up or had to hitch rides. That thing ever run???? ;)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Damn, my 5.4 is at 625hp. I can't play!

Just kidding this time. ;)

BTW, nice rides guys. Except for you Mike. :rotfl: Last two times we were together you either blew up or had to hitch rides. That thing ever run???? ;)
There might be an issue with this ... YOU STRIKE ME AS BEING TOO YOUNG FOR THAT MUCH CAR ... :lol: ... and never sober enough anyway ... :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
YOU STRIKE ME AS BEING TOO YOUNG FOR THAT MUCH CAR
You obviously don't know Paul then. He is at least 60. I often think of him as my grandfather's age, who is dead by the way.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
5111 said:
You obviously don't know Paul then. He is at least 60. I often think of him as my grandfather's age, who is dead by the way.
No, we don't know each other but we've given each other a hard time on here now then in fun.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
ROFL ... :lol:

(I aint that young myself ... current age is 46 ... AND SUBTRACTION DON'T WORK ... ROFLMAO ... :wink:)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts