Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just introducing myself got Black Bullitt #1754 on Tuesday last week and I am loving it =) I am 17 and live right around Mulholland I know there are a couple Bullitts around here although I have only seen one at that was at a meet where you guys all hiding at? Haha I will have pics and maybe some vids up tonight getting a wash and taking it somewhere to get some good pics.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Ahh....A So Cal Bullitt Pup......

Grats, very nice car at 17...Be careful please......

Mike and Karen, Welcome!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
7,020 Posts
run in the front or eat dust !

GOT OATZ aka Mike, now that's not a pup but a colt!

Branomano08BlackBullitt aka Brandon, now that's one long call sign!
welcome to the Socal BULLITTHEADS Heard, we run fast but safe !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Branomano08BlackBullitt aka "Brandon" Welcome to IMBOC from SoCal. :clap2:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Branomano08BlackBullitt said:
Hey guys just introducing myself got Black Bullitt #1754 on Tuesday last week and I am loving it =) I am 17 and live right around Mulholland I know there are a couple Bullitts around here although I have only seen one at that was at a meet where you guys all hiding at? Haha I will have pics and maybe some vids up tonight getting a wash and taking it somewhere to get some good pics.
Welcome. U may have seen me n ur area cuz I live in West LA but I work n Burbank. Hope to see ya around maybe we can meet up:b01:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey all thanks for the warm welcome =) yeah I know to drive safe learned my lesson about 3 weeks ago.. there is a reason I no longer have my 2006 GT... damn lightpole... he..he.. yeah no more stupid stuff for me just enjoying this thing driving carefully =) Its awesome though hopefully there will be a Bullitt meet of some type around here and we can all meet up.

7,020 Posts
BULLITT Road Warriors is the name of the game !

Brandon you can bet on that as the 'unofficial' SoCal BULLITTHEAD event coordinator thing are in the works,
we don't let the sun go to waste out here in Sunny California.

Friends of Steve McQueen: June 06 Chino Hills.
* Rally sometime in July from Riverside International Auto Museum to Big Bear.
Queen Mary / 2nd Annual SoCal BULLITT Nationals: Sept. 20th Long Beach.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Welcome to the best website on the internet.....Congrats on the purchase......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts