Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

I just bought my BULLITT 10/1 and recently found this site. Y'all seem to be a friendly group, so break me in gently!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ballistic on 2001-10-14 14:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, so i'm a great big newbie 'cause i tried to get my sig to work on the first post. When it didn't appear, i tried to edit it. That too, didn't work. I'm gonna be a doofus and reply to my own post to see if it will work now. <banging head on keyboard> LOL

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome! Now there are two Bullette'S !! :lol:

#1748 DHG :bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-10-14 15:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-14 15:00, bullittman wrote:
Welcome! Now there are two Bullette'S !!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, the first post was written by my evil, yet stupid, twin.

The second was by me...the brilliant one. :lol:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Welcome Amber,

The other Bullette is owned by Moderater twostangwmn.

You two should get in touch.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to the best site on the web. WARNING: THIS WEBSITE CAN BE HABIT FORMING. SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE LOSS OF CONCENTRATION DURING WORK. (THINKING ABOUT BULLITTHEADS) AND LACK OF COMMUNINCATION WITH LOVED ONES-(ON LINE TOO MUCH). Have fun

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-14 17:59, bullitt220 wrote:
Welcome Amber,

The other Bullette is owned by Moderater twostangwmn.

You two should get in touch.

Thanks for the welcome, all. Are there just two of us on this site who own BULLITTs? I thought there would be more!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2001-10-14 19:14, Bullitt XTC wrote:
Welcome to the best site on the web. WARNING: THIS WEBSITE CAN BE HABIT FORMING. SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE LOSS OF CONCENTRATION DURING WORK. (THINKING ABOUT BULLITTHEADS) AND LACK OF COMMUNINCATION WITH LOVED ONES-(ON LINE TOO MUCH). Have fun

Thanks for the warning! :lol: Luckily, i've been able to break away from the computer today. It's been raining all day, so i didn't want to get my Blue Baby wet. Once the sun broke through, i gave her a quick wash and cruised for a little while. :-B

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Welcome,from one of the "old timers". Not all of us are computer sharp!(me)My best work is still with a screwdriver! Oh...shouldn't you change that name to "Bullistic"!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2001-10-14 20:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2001-10-14 20:29, Mus408 wrote:
Welcome,from one of the "old timers". Not all of us are computer sharp!(me)My best work is still with a screwdriver! Oh...shouldn't you change that name to "Bullistic"!!!

Thank you! Good idea about the name change! I'm also a Taurean and have been known to be a tad stubborn. The new name fits me on several accounts. As for the computer, i know enough to get me in trouble...and it often does. :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello. I too am new. Just a few days here now and I love it. They are not lying when they say it's habit forming. This the best site for any info you could want or need for your new BULLITT. Congrats on your new car. :smile:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to the club! You will get hooked, for sure. I didn't know I was buying a new lifestyle, just thought I was buying a new car. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I didn't think Ford exported any Bullitts to France "Bullette." I guess they did but some how it got back to SC. :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome Amber!
Another lady Bullitt owner. We're catching up!
I've been here since the start, great site!
Joyce

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
It is Monday 10-15-01 and just go my Bullitt on Saturday - 10-13-01. Was wondering if anyone has a running total ont eh colors of the Bullitts being built. I understand that they come in Black, Blue and Green (kind of sounds like a bad ole bruise ford is putting out on the Chevy products).

Almost bought a Cobra but liked the fit and finish of the Bullitt. Not to mention that this is only produced once for the year 2001, at least that is what I am reading on-line. Is this correct?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts